Monday, January 5, 2015

Nutrition


Spinach, kale, pomegranate, strawberry, banana, chia seeds, yogurt . . . this is dinner tonight.  A green smoothie.

I'm trying to be more mindful of what I cram in my body.  Or at least intermittently.  Which is better than I had been doing.  Every step counts, right?!

The taste isn't bad . . . but those pomegranate seeds pretty much suck.  (Note to self:  Don't use pomegranates when they aren't in their prime season.)

I've been using "My Fitness Pal" to track my calorie intake and try to keep my proteins, carbs and fats in line.  So far, so good . . . but it's only the 5th of January.  We'll see how long I make it.

***********************************

Logged a quick mile for my running buddies tonight, along with a little Pilates and some weights.  I love my Fish man and my little buddy Cameron!  They inspire me to keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment