Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Making Time

In starting back to work, it occurs to me that I'm going to have to either change my routines again . . . or do what I did today.  Go straight to work, rush home to get Eli off the bus, change into my workout gear and head out the door to pick Bayleigh up from archery practise, run back home to immediately hop on the treadmill, and have just enough time to get in a three mile run before heading back out the door for taekwondo.

I really think I need a breather in there somewhere.  And my mileage will be increasing soon.  So it looks like I'm going to have to opt for the get my butt out of bed earlier, just to get everything in.  

It's called "making time".  If it's important enough to you, you'll do it.

Three miles today and taekwondo this evening.  Now I just need to quit eating crap foods, and get back to my healthy eating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment